We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives...not looking for flaws, but for potential. ~Ellen Goodman
Oh my goodness, it's going to snow! Uh-oh...too late, it already has. I guess that's why I'm posting a THIRD time this week.
The gracious Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is hosting a Top Project's of 2009 Party and I wanted to link up. So here's my favorite projects from the past year.
- Our house, affectionately dubbed Seaborn was in desperate need of TLC when we purchased it in 2005.
- This past summer we completed our vision of Seaborn's curb appeal with Hubby-built shutters and window box, painted foundaton and new landscape.
- Sideview of house as it appeared in 2005
- I adorned these Dollar Tree gift boxes with wire-edged ribbon and hot glue for my Christmas mantel. Aren't they adorable!
- Sewing these copy-cat Ballard's stockings was one of my favorite projects. I loved how they turned out.
- And of course, I can't forget Hubby's contribution to our Christmas. He installed these beautiful Christmas lights for us and the kids to enjoy! The snow before Christmas made the lights even more magical.
My proudest achievements
- My family. Yep, that's me! I tend to be a little camera shy, so you may want to look fast before I have second thoughts.
Well, that's it folks! The first three months of my blog and the last three months of 2009. I hope you'll join me in this New Year, I have some exciting things planned for Destination Seaborn.