Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekly Specials

Ever see a fabulous designer, recipe or project that you'd like to refer back to and then you can't remember where you saw it?  

Not to worry, with my new feature called Weekly Specials, you can just check here.  

Weekly Specials will be my record of blogland goodies that I see throughout the week.  Instead of bookmarking these goodies, I'll post them here and share the inpiration with you.     

Let's get started...



Recipes


Wanda's Shamrock Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies from Beneath My Heart







Chef Tony's Traditional Foccacia Bread from Relatively Unique






Designer's












Projects

Boxwood Topiary Tutorial from Miss Mustard Seed





Re-Upholstery 101 from Design Intervention




Family Room Transformation from Cote de Texas 





There you have it...This Week's Specials.  See anything that you like? 

Thank you Rene for including my brass chandelier in your favorite things


Sincerely , Lisa

10 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Lisa!! I like all of your highlights. Now I must go check out Design Intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, what a wonderful idea! I've been so swamped lately I haven't had time to explore, this will help me feel like I'm "keeping up" with all the good stuff! How is school?
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, That is a neat idea and thank you for sharing them with us. Have a great weekend. Jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,
    I love this idea. There are so many wonderful ideas, recipes etc. that I never see so I appreciate your weekly recap.
    When is school starting?
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for putting in a link to Re-Upholstery 101 Week!! what a great idea for keeping track of what you found and sharing it with others! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet for featuring Tony's bread! Wait until I tell him! This is such a wonderful idea! Going to go check the others out :)
    Have a great day!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that family room, and will have to check out the reupholstery post, too.

    sara's house will be on hgtv, and yes, you must set your dvr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea. I love the upholster project, I have that bookmarked for when I start my chair redo. I have to get better at marking favorites, I sometimes waste time going back and searching...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Waterleaf Interiors room and the turquoise chair is fabulous! Hope you're having a great week...

    ReplyDelete